August 15, 2010

Send In Your GotY Votes!

The end of the year is approaching and we all know it.  Video games get awards every year from various sites, T.V. networks, and magazines.  I have a list of awards and I am going through and picking winners now.  However, Game of the Year is a touchy award, and I really want to take Playstation fans thought's into consideration.  I have a list of nominees.  I will not pick a game of the year title for a game not on the following list:


  • God of War III
  • Heavy Rain
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
I know people are probably thinking of Bioshock 2 and Red Dead Redemption, but I am sticking to Playstation platformers for the Game of the Year award.  Other awards like PSN Game of the Year will not be Playstation only.  Final Fantasy XIII is the only exception as it has always been better for the Playstation.

So just comment below on 1-2 games and please, I want to hear your thoughts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment